Tuesday, December 13, 2016

...


Perhaps, It hurts lately, because I am forgetting that more than the "someone" he sleeps with, more than the "someone" who's in-love with him. I am his Emma the friend. Perhaps, things are changing lately, because I am forgetting to choose friendship more than anything else. Perhaps, I doubt my worth lately, because I have been acting someone who's in-love with him more the Emma he needs. Perhaps, I question my importance lately, because I have forgotten that to be his Emma the friend I should not be a priority. Perhaps, It's lonely lately, because I have forgotten to just love him and just be there  without expecting from him.

I love him but I don't know how to be his friend anymore. I should re-learn to be a friend first and then just love him with all the love I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment