Saturday, November 26, 2016

...


If life is just as easy as Sunday morning. I would be sitting beside you, sipping coffee while I tell you of my day. I would tell you how I hate Starbucks nowadays because it never runs out of people over staying with their oversize frappe. I would tell you that I've been dying to buy the "Fantastic Beast and Where to Find them" book but I stopped myself because I still have a stack of books untouched in my room. I would tell you how I've found "good-affordable-gifts" for friends and loved ones. I would tell you how annoyed I was in the bank that I almost cried. I would tell you how many times I thought of you while I was out with my two girlfriends. I would tell you how much I've missed you. I would tell you how many times I've thought of sending "I love yous and I miss yous"  but life is not as easy as Sunday morning. It is like Monday. Life is complicated like Monday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment